Saturday, October 06, 2007

~ SlitS ~


Release me , n ill be ur unchained melody
restrain me , n ill be ur merciless enemy
refuse me , n ill be ur haunting memory
revive me , n i ll be the very slits from which u see

Spare me , n ill be ur obsequious slave
enSlave me , n ill be ur evil masquerade
strip me , n ill be ur dislodgin dream
strangle me , n ill be the very slit from which u shall scream

Trust me , n ill be ur divine protector
train me , n ill be ur sublime projector
tie me , n ill be ur naked greed
touch me , n ill be the very slits from which u all shall bleed..

1 Comments:

Blogger Dyaus Spes said...

touch me , n ill be the very slits from which u all shall bleed..

Loved this last line. Coming to the verses, they are written beautifully. Have been reading your posts, but could not added comment because I don't know a bit about peoms. But your words seem to fit in inner self.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home