Friday, April 06, 2007

UNREALITY

Can you really see what i can't see ,
Does anybody become what i want to be,
Is there another me who's not like me
Why can't we all sense this .. Unreality
Truth can never really lie to me,
Lies can never be truer than truth indeed,
My warmth just ends up freezing me
Save me, still stuck in this .. Unreality
Monday is not a day lesser than Tuesday,
My way is your way just try see it my way,
Five shapes shape up as shapeless sheets
Snake your tongues taste this .. Unreality
How come I can't feel my own shadow,
Just give me back my apology,
Lets all sit together and be alone
This seems real like this .. Unreality
I'm sorry if your feelings hurt me,
We'll make up with all the breakups i see,
Stand up , for once i want to see u sitting
Water, shallow or deep, Oh this .. Unreality
Look behind the mirror just keep facing it,
Love a person whom u hate for loving me,
Feel ashamed , undress ashamed , fuck ashamed
Ashamed is my name in this .. Unreality
Close ur eyes so that i can see u,
Speak out now to hear my words,
Stretch your hands to feel my greed
Give me everything that you entirely need,
Open your mouth and swallow yourselves please,
Because in this Real world, Really you don't deserve my .. Unreality






3 Comments:

Blogger ReDefining Definitions said...

the poetry that is enjoyed the most is the one with which u can relate word to word....line to line....rhyme to rhyme.....until that metre speaks for itself and leads you......

i expected sumthin after yesterday's lil poetry session.....but this came as a surprise.....such thoughts i knew existed but that expression is commmendable.....

11:39 PM  
Blogger ReDefining Definitions said...

each line became a fav line.....each contradictory relation the reality...until i actually started reflecting my own unreality.....

11:41 PM  
Blogger legspace said...

when contraries(poetic license hehe) become twins...:) good one!

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home